Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Hi everybody!
My first small scale AFV model painted by airbrush and I used my own products which are homemade :) while painting and weathering. I hope you like it.

 

51048852498_8cbe904040_o.jpg

 

51048789043_946390be1d_o.jpg

 

51048788283_ffa48ef53f_o.jpg

 

51048787588_00a351a1c9_o.jpg

 

51049600302_edc862d4a1_o.jpg

 

51049518141_3e2740a242_o.jpg

 

51048789328_0c75ca3498_o.jpg

 

51049519036_c0f9bbd1c4_o.jpg

 

 

 

 

 

Edited by Göktuğ Berk Çakı
  • Like 31
Link to post
Share on other sites

Excellent build. The custom detailing looks great.

I built one awhile back and the fit of the hull parts was appalling; how did yours go together?

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Excellent build. A classic from an age when 'beginner kits' were designed to be as fiddly as possible.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Very nice especially for the scale. 

I remember as a kid being told

"What ever you do don't do the churchill it's got millions of tiny wheels haaaaa! " 

It took me a few more years for the terror and nightmares to fade before attempting the fabled churchills million wheels and that was in 1/35 

 

Ah happy days. Thanks for bringing back all those memories 🥺🤣

 

Andrew 

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

That's the second small scale model that I've looked at today, and it's another cracker. Great job.

 

John.

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 19/03/2021 at 14:04, Homer said:

Very nice. 

 

On 19/03/2021 at 14:59, Panda Commander said:

An excellent job. It could easily be mistaken for one a couple of scales larger.

 

Well done!

 

Panda Commander

 

On 19/03/2021 at 16:46, IanC said:

Excellent build. A classic from an age when 'beginner kits' were designed to be as fiddly as possible.

 

On 20/03/2021 at 19:26, Bullbasket said:

That's the second small scale model that I've looked at today, and it's another cracker. Great job.

 

John.

 

On 21/03/2021 at 17:35, Carius said:

Great job, indeed

 

On 21/03/2021 at 21:46, supersonic said:

Fine little model!

 

Thank you so much to all of you mates :) I am very happy to reading that kind comments.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 19/03/2021 at 20:44, APA said:

Very nice especially for the scale. 

I remember as a kid being told

"What ever you do don't do the churchill it's got millions of tiny wheels haaaaa! " 

It took me a few more years for the terror and nightmares to fade before attempting the fabled churchills million wheels and that was in 1/35 

 

Ah happy days. Thanks for bringing back all those memories 🥺🤣

 

Andrew 

I am glad for bringing your memmories back  :) And yes, your consider is to right, I am still overthinking when I try to build Churchill tank  Hahahaha

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 19/03/2021 at 14:46, echen said:

Excellent build. The custom detailing looks great.

I built one awhile back and the fit of the hull parts was appalling; how did yours go together?

Thank you :) I used table clamp with fabric. I wrapped around to model with fabric and used clamps for fixing. 

  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Göktuğ Berk Çakı said:

Thank you :) I used table clamp with fabric. I wrapped around to model with fabric and used clamps for fixing. 

On mine the sponsons containing the running gear did not fit the main hull without a lot of cutting and re-shaping. Even then the end result was not good.😪😪😪

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...