Keeping it in the family... Hunting Percival.

I thought I would try something a little different for a change. Selected this little family to show you all.  All 1/72nd.

vtBEcZ.jpg

3qHk8d.jpg

Dora Wings Proctor, Dujin Prentice T.1,  Airfix JP4, Sword JP5, S&M Provost T.1 and Special Hobby Pembroke.
fnZcJB.jpg

DUJIN resin kit  Prentice... a bit of a scarce kit this. Built as a Review sample some years ago.  I know about the missing prop blade... saw it among a box of unfinished projects placed in there for safety and will look for it to be re united with the rest
CbDrfk.jpg

F6Gzs6.jpg

LqOmPh.jpg

Prentice alongside S&M Provost T.1

• Like 24

Really like them. I have a tiny little connection. I worked for Hunting Cargo Airlines for a while in the nineties. The last vestige of the Hunting name. 

Needless to say there was nothing Hunting in service at the time and the Hunting name soon disappeared completely. 

That's a great collection. 

Beautiful models from a most elegant family. You've reminded me I have a Pembroke on the shelf of doom that I really need to finish. Your results are inspirational.

Mark

On 17/03/2021 at 09:37, ColinChipmunkfan said:

Nice one Paul, the Prentice and the twin pin look particularly good.

Colin

Not a Twin Pin... wrong maker.😉But a Pembroke.  

22 hours ago, Vulcanicity said:

Beautiful collection! I stalled on the S&M Provost a few years ago through no fault of the kit, you've inspired me to dig it out and have another go!

Funny that.  My build stalled for quite a long while too.I eventually resurrected it in 2019 I think and finished it .

• 2 weeks later...