Eduard Fairey Fulmar Mk.II 1/48

My latest work. Canopy broke, anyway,i left it the way it is.

FHyqRUT.jpg

k9NusOW.jpg

pGEjWlG.jpg

QoYIGY0.jpg

IPN3bx0.jpg

JDoi6SJ.jpg

4yFu4uc.jpg

Ts9HLcE.jpg

LJ6CHmM.jpg

FmaOQEC.jpg

Any suggestions or criticisms are welcome,

Thanks for watching.

• Like 29

First off, congratulations on an awesome looking bird. Secondly, I can't see where or how the canopy broke -- where is it? Last thing is I just wanted to know if you sprayed a coat to 'fog' the windows a little bit.

Once again, this looks great.

Very very good, I'm a Fulmar fan. I understand the Eduard kit is based on the Special Hobby; did you have any trouble fitting the observer's compartment in the fuselage?

Lovely job on that Fulmar.  You can never have too many of these top scoring machines.

@Josh G If you mean the SH Fulmar with the Resin insert, then yes you have to grind away at the walls of the fuselage to get the tub to fit properly.

• Thanks 1

It seems no-one can spot the damaged canopy including myself .But what a beautiful model you have turned out .

Beautiful Fulmar - lovely finish. I hadn't noticed before, but from certain angles it looks a bit like a stretched-limo hurricane.

Q - who has curiously developed strange and somewhat tasteless cravings to scratch build a drinks bar and TV.

PS seriously fine build - congrats.

14 hours ago, Josh G said:

Very very good, I'm a Fulmar fan. I understand the Eduard kit is based on the Special Hobby; did you have any trouble fitting the observer's compartment in the fuselage?

Thank you, i am  glad that you liked. There is a different betwen Eduard and Sh, in  Eduard SE there is no resin parts, so fit in the canopy was good.

9 hours ago, Homer said:

It seems no-one can spot the damaged canopy including myself .But what a beautiful model you have turned out .

There it is ,no mistery,in the midle ,here is a photo...

hpDqNmN.jpg

9 hours ago, Dr. Quack said:

Beautiful Fulmar - lovely finish. I hadn't noticed before, but from certain angles it looks a bit like a stretched-limo hurricane.

Ha ha, yes, as I look from that perpective,  you are right...