Embraer 190 Jet Blue

With the Hasegawa Bf109K-4 almost done I am adding this to my airliner builds. It is the Revell

1/144 Embraer ERJ-190 with Jet Blue decals by 8A Decals. I also noticed some colors in the instruction

call out that I didn't have and wanted to find a new enamel paint as Model Master is no longer, so I

have bought some Revell EMAIL enamel paints in the little tins similar to Humbrol's tins, So far I am impressed

and they seem to be a bit better quality than Humbrol OR Model Master.......so far. I use them mainly for brush

painting small areas like cockpits, wheel wells, tires, landing gear etc.Here is my start, I have glued a card stock strip

on the inside of each fuselage window area so I can putty the window openings from the outside and painted the

cockpit.---John

2mFB78o.jpg

Rh2FA8K.jpg

ex3DuXQ.jpg

9U0HRjV.jpg

AzpNiyU.jpg

SrpMGYW.jpg

• Like 5

I painted the fuselage walls in the cockpit area, added the cockpit and a slab of 28 grams of lead. I also

painted the wheel well areas sandy yellow then closed up the fuselage. When it's set up good I will start

puttying the window openings.---John

D6Gju8S.jpg

g60HtX1.jpg

hW1mtJJ.jpg

• Like 5

I packed the windows with Tamiya Basic Putty the other night between the masked area. I just started wet sanding,

I go from 150 to 1000 grit in 7 progressive steps. I think it will work out nice.---John

zYzXcQo.jpg

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...