Mercedes AMG GT3 interior colour?

Redstaff

Afternoon good people

Looking towards my next project I am thinking of getting round to my AMG GT3, but not in the silver box scheme, I have the Haribo decals on route 

Now to the question

In the kit instructions it calls out the same TS76 silver for the interior floor pan of the tub and the roll cage etc

Given the Haribo scheme is a black car, would it have been supplied black with black roll cage, or as per some rally cars etc supplied in say the silver then the exterior painted whatever colour the team wanted and left with a silver roll cage, or do the team fit their own and choose what colour to paint the cage?

I've looked for interior pics of the Haribo cars, but can only find exterior, and am unable to make out the interior

Any help thankfully received :)

Ian 

I have no idea tbh, but might the exterior be a wrap rather than painted? In the absence of finding any pics, I would go for silver if that's the factory colour - can you find any clear pics of the exterior - that should show the cage colour...

Keith

• Like 1

All of the photos I've found match what Tamiya has in the instructions, so that's what I went with. I'm almost to the point of putting the decals on mine, having finished the cockpit and chassis. You're going to love building this kit. It's like putting Legos together.

Ben

• Thanks 1