Cut then Add decals questions

ReccePhreak

Has anybody used Cut then Add decals? I believe they are made in Eastern Europe. Are they silkscreened or computer inkjet decals? How do the work? Any special handling needs for them

Thanks,

Larry

• 3 weeks later...
47 minutes ago, Xavante said:

"Cut then Add" is located in Moscow. Now it is only silk screen printing. Print by Begemot, Decograf and others.

@Xavante Thanks for that info. I will check out their list of products.

Larry

I've not used mine as yet, however I have their excellent and extensive Royal Australian Navy sheet and the research and quality of decals look to be excellent. 

Proof will be on final application, however there is nothing so far to suggest that they will be anything but perfect for my use. 

Cheers and regards.. Dave 

• Like 2

My two cents: bought on eBay both decal sheets for the 1st and 2nd Generation Harriers and I'm quite pleased. 

Thanks to @Rabbit Leader, I just ordered the Royal Australian Navy one, since I've been looking for some time for RAN's Sea King and Tracker decals.

• Like 1

By the way, in Australia, I need a dealer.
The road is long, orders travel for a long time, people are worried. But, for some reason, there are no offers, no one answered the emails ... Dealers, where are you???....

54 minutes ago, Xavante said:

By the way, in Australia, I need a dealer.
The road is long, orders travel for a long time, people are worried. But, for some reason, there are no offers, no one answered the emails ... Dealers, where are you???....

I'll @Ed Russell,  he's one of the chaps at Red Roo, perhaps of interest to them?

Hi Larry,

I too have bought, but not used a set (1st Generation Harriers) of their decals.  I do like the fact that there are specific stencils for each aircraft option so that you could build ALL the options instead of one or two.

Let me know if/when you might want some 72nd Harrier decals (like for a Thai AV-8A or TAV-8A!).

WARDOG

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Troy Smith said:

I'll @Ed Russell,  he's one of the chaps at Red Roo, perhaps of interest to them?

Well, who knows. Some manufacturers buy as if they want to build a kit using my decal 😉
Really, long-distance is a problem for all (and during a pandemic this sadder)