HAR 3 Sea King Decals

MBM

Hi all, 

Managed to pick up the good old Hasegawa original 1/48 Sea King in US colours for about £20 online which I think is an excellent deal compared to the mad prices they go for on eBay. I started a thread on a conversion set ages to get it to the HAR3 as I want to build the classic yellow Sea King I remember from my childhood. Got the Flightpath set in the Hannants basket at the moment but as far as I know it doesn't come with decals, one place said it did whereas Hannants don't mention that it comes with Decals.

Only issue now not having the Hasegawa Rebox of the RAF SAR version I'm stuck for decals. Not sure if it's just me but I can't find 1/48 decals offering the classic yellow scheme anywhere online.

If I emailed Hannant's (not sure how to directly contact XtraDecals who from what I have read are Hannants) do you all think they'd be willing to do a reprint? If I have to I'd be OK with doing an AEW2 version of Navy carrier based version but if possible I'd LOVE to do the SAR HAR3. Alternatively if anyone has decals laying around for the SAR choppers please let me know, I'd be willing to talk over buying them off of anyone.

Thanks in advance all and all my best,

M