1 72 scale scratch built British 14 in mark 3 railgun dio

Hi guys latest railgun finished after three months work , this was one of four super heavy railguns the British built using 14 inch naval barrels and saw action in France in the last months of the war this one was named BOCH BUSTER. 

The model is 14 inches long scratch built to plans found on internet the barrel is turned in aluminium .figs are from w w models altered arms etc. it was painted in the three colour dazzle pattern separated by black lines and this alone took two weeks.

DSCN8064

DSCN8068

DSCN8077

DSCN8085

DSCN8084

DSCN8070

DSCN8071

DSCN8072

DSCN8073

DSCN8075

DSCN8079

DSCN8080

• Like 42

11 hours ago, Alex Gordon said:

:goodjob: :speak_cool: :thumbsup: .I would think that your artillery collection looks phenomenal all in one place.Superb work old chum,well done.

Thanks Alex l have taken photos of all of them last year will sort them out and post them for you.

• Like 1

A great piece of scratch-building in a wonderful setting. I love the superb detail and the figures. The British Army invented a bizarre mechanism to elevate the barrel 😀

• Like 1

Thats a fabulous job Bazer! Amazing scratch build. I wouldn't know where to start. A modelling friend of mine builds from scratch also. As another friend says, most of us are just model assemblers while the few are model builders 👏👏

1 hour ago, David Wallace said:

Thats a fabulous job Bazer! Amazing scratch build. I wouldn't know where to start. A modelling friend of mine builds from scratch also. As another friend says, most of us are just model assemblers while the few are model builders 👏👏

Thanks for comments guys.

• Like 2

18 hours ago, ukmodeller said:

Absolutely amazing craftmanship and the amount of detail is amazing. The camo is especially superb. 
Great work and an inspiration to all. 😀😀😀😀😀

king regards

Kevin

Thanks Kevin