Question about 1/48 Hasegawa Ju 87 G2

Spitfires Forever

Hello all,

This is aimed at those who may have built this kit. I was wondering if the G-2 Stuka kit has the same components as the D-5 kit such as the bomb cradle and other components for the D-5 kit. I would prefer the Hasegawa kit to the Italeri version with the atrocious upper cowling fit. If anybody can give me info on this subject it would be great.

Thanks

6 hours ago, Spitfires Forever said:

Hello all,

This is aimed at those who may have built this kit. I was wondering if the G-2 Stuka kit has the same components as the D-5 kit such as the bomb cradle and other components for the D-5 kit. I would prefer the Hasegawa kit to the Italeri version with the atrocious upper cowling fit. If anybody can give me info on this subject it would be great.

Thanks

https://www.modelingmadness.com/splfeat/kr/researchfeat.htm

This page has lists of what parts are in what boxing's of various Hasegawa kits.   Well worth bookmarking as it as a very handy resource.   It also shows what a pain Hase kits are, given a lot have poor decals, or common boxing's tend not to have the bit you want......

• Thanks 2

Thanks Troy

Yes, the Hasegawa kit certainly has its warts too, maybe I have to wait until Airfix comes out with a D/G model. I have been seriously considering the old Monogram model. With a little work it can be a fun build and look pretty nice. I can use wire for tge actuators and beef up the cockpit with PE parts. Thanks again for yor timely help.

Cheers

Spitfire Addict