Victor Fox through the years.

This little project started last summer with all good intentions,however we know that does not always pan out don`t we. Roden`s 1-144th Britannia answered all my hopes when it came out and I have been working through a list of Britannia`s that I had an involvement in whilst working at Manston in the second half of the 1970`s. G-AOVF was part of our two aircraft fleet , 

G-ANCF being the other. So using the excuse to model those aircraft through the years in the liveries of previous operators gave me a good excuse to cover a few schemes that I may not have seen at Manston. IAS where regular visitors and some times required attention from our engineering department ( me amongst others). Here goes, hope you like something. I might just say as I am on the subject of multiple liveries a nice Vanguard would be nice. Thanks should also be given to Ray at 26 Decals as some of these projects would not be possible without his ever expanding range.

DSCF6135

DSCF6113

DSCF6114

DSCF6115

DSCF6116

DSCF6117

DSCF6118

DSCF6119

DSCF6134

DSCF6123

DSCF6123

DSCF6122

DSCF6121

DSCF6120

DSCF6125

DSCF6133

DSCF6129

DSCF6130

DSCF6131

DSCF6128

DSCF6136

Victor Fox and Charlie Fox. Both aircraft preserved thankfully .

DSCF6137

DSCF6138

DSCF6099

DSCF6095

I hope these fire some of you up to build a Brit or two as there are plenty of options out there.

Keith

• Like 32

Hello Keith,

The Invicta ones are the standout builds to me.

Both my parents were from Kent (Isle of Sheppey) and on family holidays down south visiting relatives my Dad would often contrive a visit to Manston.

Best regards,

Nigel.

• Like 1

I would love to see you do a number on that Kev. Having had one and sold it on I can understand the commitment. I once thought I would do a super effort on it once but the thought of disappointment stopped me. I knew if I put my mind to it that I could do something with it but felt that wouldn't be enough for me. 

Keith

1 hour ago, Britman said:

I would love to see you do a number on that Kev. Having had one and sold it on I can understand the commitment. I once thought I would do a super effort on it once but the thought of disappointment stopped me. I knew if I put my mind to it that I could do something with it but felt that wouldn't be enough for me. 

Keith

It is something I wanted to start for a while, but might wait for the props and wheels to be released aimed at the Mach 2 kit though, but will be OK on the Airways kit

• Like 2