DQuCT90.jpg

24GQFeP.jpg

wdnWly1.jpg

A far cry from the old Matchbox kit that I built many, many years ago ! 😆

Thanks for looking.

mike

• Like 59

1 hour ago, Pete in a shed said:

Very nice, the chocks and ladder are a great addition. I'll have to acquire some I think, they really set the finished model off.

Pete

I agree with Pete that the excellent model is really made complete by the addition of the chocks and ladder. 

• Like 1

A very convincing portrayal of the Fishbed Mike.  All of the aftermarket accessories only made your flawless Mig look even better. :like:

Mike

• Like 1

Many thanks for the kind comments.

Eduard should be given credit for producing an excellent kit - very comprehensive and outstanding value for money in my opinion. I was sorely tempted by some of the schemes in the box, so I'm sure this won't be the last one I'll build.

11 hours ago, Pete in a shed said:

Very nice, the chocks and ladder are a great addition. I'll have to acquire some I think, they really set the finished model off.

Pete

9 hours ago, Alpha Delta 210 said:

I agree with Pete that the excellent model is really made complete by the addition of the chocks and ladder. 

Thanks. I hate to admit that I thought twice about the ladder and chocks because of their price. Having said that, the 3D-printing was exceptional and I'm sure I'll use more of LP Models products in the future.

8 hours ago, Electric Indigo said:

Impressive work in that scale! Did you paint the outlines of the canopy windows or are these decals?

The framing on the canopy was painted. I tried to make some decals after watching a Youtube video but the compound curves got the better of me.

mike

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry I missed this Mike - it looks even better in these pics, really cracking job!

And what the ever modest Mr Mitchell didn't mention was this beauty was voted the winner (against some other great models) in our club's latest '30th anniversary of Gulf War 1' competition!

Keith

• Like 2