Mini Art Model Kits catalogue 2021

Homebee

• Homebee changed the title to Mini Art Model Kits catalogue 2021
  • 1 month later...

The MiniArt Model Kits catalogue 2021 is downloadable here: 

https://miniart-models.com/wp-content/catalogue/2021/files/downloads/MiniArt-Models_Catalogue_2021.pdf

https://miniart-models.com/wp-content/catalogue/2021/index.html

173435439-1923547921144664-2290047476914

See the a/c pages herebelow

Just hope the Awfullschmitt 109 outline (pp.68-69) is not an indication about the future 1/48th MiniArt a/c kits.

135.png
1352.png
1353.png 

MA01.png

MA02.png

MA03.png

MA04.png

V.P.

Edited by Homebee
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, B.sin said:

If MiniArt is going to venture into 1/48th scale aircraft, I would be the first one to suggest a MiG-15!

Me 109, FW 190, Spitfire, Mustang - anyone? 😁

6 hours ago, B.sin said:

If MiniArt is going to venture into 1/48th scale aircraft, I would be the first one to suggest a MiG-15!

Me 109, FW 190, Spitfire, Mustang - anyone? 😁

• Like 1

18 hours ago, RHWinter said:

But, did I get it correctly: There are no other „novelties“ to be expected, than the new series of 1/48th scale airplanes?

This series was announced last year, so this catalogue has no news whatsoever. All new items were announced or even released  already.

I'm afraid MiniArt is another company who tries to protect their ideas and well, I'm not surprised.

• Like 2

I’m disappointed by the lack of new 1/16 figures. For a while they had a line of late c19/early c20 Russian and Austro-Hungarian guards literally pencilled in the catalogue, but they seem to have gone. ICM seem to be making all the running in this genre now, with some great choices of subjects across several genres..

best,

M.

On 13/04/2021 at 15:25, cmatthewbacon said:

I’m disappointed by the lack of new 1/16 figures. For a while they had a line of late c19/early c20 Russian and Austro-Hungarian guards literally pencilled in the catalogue, but they seem to have gone. ICM seem to be making all the running in this genre now, with some great choices of subjects across several genres..

best,

M.

I've got the Richthofen figure in the stash. Keep toying with the idea of getting the Artesania 1:16 wooden kit to go with it but keep chickening out! (And it's £300+)