Last of the last---Bf109K-4

This is the last 109 build for me for a while, still have a G-14 but I am saving that for a future

group build and I really need to finish up my airliners. This is OOB except for EagleCal decals for

white 6. Here is the start.---John

Cua4mVF.jpg

tOBHkau.jpg

quNo9z8.jpg

YK8ROa3.jpg

Now to bring it up to date. The tail wheel doors were cut off and glued shut then sanded. Cockpit built

and added to the fuselage. I then painted the wheel wells and assembled the wings, added those to the

fuselage and then added the dropped slats and flaps. Today I finished masking and sprayed the RLM 76.---John

JTRL51I.jpg

aSsLA9K.jpg

pnWsvLI.jpg

qQwpcv0.jpg

w4pIpY8.jpg

s30yiSH.jpg

FOK6aL6.jpg

• Like 4

I used Tamiya Luftwaffe light blue, Tamiya Nato Green and ran out of Tamiya gray so I found Model Master primer

gray an almost exact match. All are lacquer spray, dries in 10 minutes or less.---John

HwQtwPb.jpg

It's on it's "feet". I am going to decal it before I finish with the small breakable bits, mass balance, pitot tube, antenna etc.---John

75wAH2d.jpg

• Like 1

Very little decalling left. a few small parts then I can dull cote, add the antenna wire and

I'm still debating weathering it.---John

ei3C62v.jpg

• Like 1

The decals are on, dull cote done I added the small IFF antenna to the right bottom edge of the fuselage and

painted the wing lights. Just need to rig the antenna wire.---John

PlNqPn3.jpg

KjuKrdW.jpg

• Like 3