KSR-5 "Raduga" (AS-6 "Kingfish") 1:72 Amodel

Welcome!

I'm starting my workshop with another model KSR-5 "Raduga" (AS-6 "Kingfish") in 1:72 scale from AMODEL, it won't be crazy. Model started years ago, a little kicked, but it happens when you learn. But that was only thanks to my wife, who told me to get my models in order and tidy up the studio. Without any disguise I took the first model whose box was already a little bit shabby.

ARbfaHi.jpg

After opening the box I found such a state.

FMByGKr.jpg

Edited by Kriss
  • Like 4

• Kriss changed the title to KRS-5 "Raduga" (AS-6 "Kingfish") 1:72 Amodel

I would love to, but I don't have a Tu-22 among my models and buying it is out of the question for now. So there will be no domino effect. I need to put in order what I already have and I have accumulated a lot of it, if I don't do it myself, my wife will do it and I'd rather avoid that.

Edited by Kriss
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

• 3 weeks later...

I haven't been here a long time, it's time to make up for the shortcomings. Thanks for your help. Somehow I have no enthusiasm to valorize it very much. I corrected what I could and painted the green color, what green it's hard to write I painted a few of those that I had at hand. I know the pictures weak but I work tan this. I make a new model shop at home as soon as time allows me to do so. I was looking for a concept for how to expose the projectile, thanks to uncle google found a picture on the tarmac of the airport with tires with a white accent. And that's how I want to do it. And now the construction looks like this.

SuoS9vW.jpg

iHqjE5n.jpg

AesCn1G.jpg

• Like 1

Work continues, I have to finish it because I need a place on MC. 202. I painted the head in gray color, then I imposed decals, of course, the flash and liquids were too.

lwWwNgZ.jpg

x7dSHkw.jpg

• Like 2

• Kriss changed the title to KSR-5 "Raduga" (AS-6 "Kingfish") 1:72 Amodel

Hello! BuNo02100 thanks, I have not read so I have a reading to pass.

Returning to the model is a stroller I put together and nice fingerprints on the tire and on the frame came out to me. It goes to the fix.

I managed to complete everything for MC. 202 so Soon I'll throw it into the workshop.

gyjxxJT.jpg