Tamiya 1/35 M3 Lee

8 minutes ago, M3talpig said:

Looking very nice indeed Andy...... The General himself i'm sure would be proud to have his name on that.......well done on the quality build bud  :goodjob:

Thanks Steve and thanks again for the sprockets and tracks both of which I've used on the build 🙂👍

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Dads203 said:

That looking superb mate, great job on the running gear and the weathering :thumbsup:

Thanks Dan a small amount of fettling required and this one will be finished. Then I face a conundrum because I was all set to start the Pzr III GB when I came across this sitting quietly in it's box awaiting finishing and although it has a couple of issues i think this may have to be next on the bench 🤔

spacer.png

spacer.png

Hmm I'm very tempted to finish this off but can't make my mind up 🙄👍

• Like 8

56 minutes ago, Bullbasket said:

Superb finish Andy. I like the pioneer tools especially. Great work.

John.

Thanks John I appreciate your comment mate 👍 

• Like 1

So the Lee is finished and I've thourghly enjoyed myself again with this build. Thanks to everyone who followed along i appreciate your help and comments 🙂👍. Here's a pic of the finished build and there are more pics in the rfi section 

spacer.png

Thanks for looking back soon 🙂👍

• Like 8

Lee looks great Andy, decals have gone down well too!

However,  nothing the against the Lee but the Tiger really needs to be back on the bench, as does mine for that matter, forgotten all about that!

It's looking good in the raw so should look super once painted!

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Jasper dog said:

Lee looks great Andy, decals have gone down well too!

However,  nothing the against the Lee but the Tiger really needs to be back on the bench, as does mine for that matter, forgotten all about that!

It's looking good in the raw so should look super once painted!

Thanks Darryl but I'm up and running with the Pzr III GB build now started a thread earlier however after the Pzr III it's TIGER TIME 🙂😉👍

• Like 1

I was going to try and make a 'funny' comment about the Lee saying how rubbish it was, crap weathering etc - but I can't. it's just too good - absolutely cracking job again Andy, brilliant stuff! :thumbsup:

Keith