Swissair Airbus Decals

Good evening guys, I hope I'm on the right topic to ask about it. If I am not my sincere apologies. 

I was searching for a possible future project any decals for the Airbus A319/20/21 of Swissair at 1/144 scale. For some reason I can't find nowhere these decals for their last livery only for SWISS. 

Does anyone know where I can find them? Very appreciated in advance! 

https://www.jetphotos.com/photo/8929215

Not specifically for the A320 but V1 Decals does that scheme for the A310, you could ask him to do the A320.

Alternatively, Revell issued the A321 in that scheme, you could ask around for an unused kit decal sheet or try find the kit, Kingkit have one.

• Like 1

On 02/03/2021 at 05:37, Romeo Alpha Yankee said:

Not specifically for the A320 but V1 Decals does that scheme for the A310, you could ask him to do the A320.

Alternatively, Revell issued the A321 in that scheme, you could ask around for an unused kit decal sheet or try find the kit, Kingkit have one.

Thanks a lot for your help Ray!! I will check it :D 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Timo said:

Hi Diogo

I have an unused decal sheet from the old Revell A321 Swissair kit 04247.

I can post it to you in Portugal if you could PM your address to me.

Cheers

Tim

Hello Tim! Wow! Thanks! Thats really kind of you thank you thank you! 

I will send you a PM but please can you confirm later that you received it? Looks like some of my PM's are not being received! 

I have the Swissair A321 decals in my stash I guess.They should be complete

And some A310 leftovers from F-dcal as well.

I could check later if interested.

Alex

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Romeo Alpha Yankee said:

Glad I could help, looks like Tim has you sorted, BM is such a great place for this kind of stuff!!!!!

I can agree with that! Im 22 and I didn't knew nothing about forums and how to work and use them. Then I found this one through my Google searches. I can't complain about nothing, you all guys have been very nice with me and its always good to meet new people from different countries and ages with different points of view and experience to share! I've been enjoying it very much! 

• Thanks 2

10 hours ago, Alex1978 said:

I have the Swissair A321 decals in my stash I guess.They should be complete

And some A310 leftovers from F-dcal as well.

I could check later if interested.

Alex

Thank you for your attention once again Alex, although I've managed already with Tim. But I do appreciate in advance your help! If there's any matter where I can help let me know! :D 

• Thanks 1