Sagittario, the archer

Dear fellow modellers, greetings from Italy.

Here you are, just finished, my Special Hobby Re 2005 Sagittario. The kit is a bit tricky like all Special Hobby ones but a lot better compared to others from the same brand.

This airplane has a beatufil design, one of my favourites, and it'a pity that there is only one camouflage applicable and very few decals options... unfortunately to few of them entered in service and for a very short time.

The model is basically OOB. I've just added Eduard seatbelts, scrhatched some internal details and cut the control surfaces on the taill and glued in a different position.

As ususal I airbrush painted it with Tamiya acrilycs and Tamiya spray finishing. Then just a light weathering with oil wash and pastels.

Here you are the pictures, enjoy them and any comment is more than welcome.

Cheers

Andy

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

• Like 26

Hi Mark, 

thanks for your nice comments. No it is not a nigh fighter. The upper surfaces are actually dark green with lower ones light gray-blue (sky gray)  as per the Regia Aeronautica standard camouflage for continental based airplanes. Unfortunately I took pictures with my phone and quality of colours is not the best.

Cheers

Andy

• Thanks 1