Hello from Poland

kornik

First of all, good morning to everyone. My name is Jacek ... and I come back to modeling after many, many years. It almost sounds like an AA club meeting. I will try to show my work, count on constructive criticism and hints. Best wishes.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, kornik said:

First of all, good morning to everyone. My name is Jacek ... and I come back to modeling after many, many years. It almost sounds like an AA club meeting. I will try to show my work, count on constructive criticism and hints. Best wishes.

Hello Jacek!

Happy modelling!

Regards,

Michał.

Witam Jacek ... :post1: z miasta Chicago. Jestem głównie konstruktorem samolotów, ale buduję też inne typy samolotów. Używam tłumacza, ponieważ nigdy nie nauczyłem się polskiego od mojej Babci. Nazywała się Wojtas, jeśli jesteś ciekawy?

Hello Jacek.... :post1: from the city of Chicago. Im mostly an aircraft builder but do build other types as well. I am using a translator as I was never able to learn Polish from my Grandmother. Her family name was Wojtas if you're curious ? 

Dennis

I also welcome you from Crete, Greece and I wish you health first of all and keep modeling.

I have built some models of the Polish air force during ww2 such as the PZL 7a and 11c, as well as some vehicles in 1/72,

while I also have several in my stock.

As you probably know, the main Greek fighter was the Polish PZL P-24,

which decently fight againste Italian and German aircraft.

Guys, thank You for such warm greeting. 

I am going to start one or two projects but aI feel a little bit ashamed to show  my work. Anyway I am going to see the masterpiece of work You make.

Good to see that some of You are interested in Polish aircrafts. If You have any questions, just drop me a line.

PS. I would like to apologise for my English, I am not using translator. Just practising my English.

Have a nice day.

• Like 1

Please don't be ashamed, as long as you're happy with it no one will say anything unless you are asking for help. Some may offer ideas and tips but you don't need to use them. 

By the way your english is fine. 

Edited by Corsairfoxfouruncle

8 hours ago, kornik said:

PS. I would like to apologise for my English, I am not using translator. Just practising my English.

Your English is probably as good as mine and it's the only one I know how to speak! My East Coast Canadian accent doesn't help at all!

Chris