Ninja Attack

The white metal and resin figures are 75mm examples from Pegaso and DG-Artwork Miniatures.

Backdrop was printed off from the internet.

Base is a wooden kitchen platter, normally used for serving food.

Snow is from Precision Ice & Snow. An excellent product that I always use for Wintery scenes nowadays.

Basic landscape was formed from celluclay as usual.

The shrine, Japanese well and other accessories, plus all foliage details are from my diorama spares box.

The small vignette illustrates bereft widow, "Lady Kittan", visiting the late hero, "Duke Ducati's" remembrance shrine...

A-24-Sep-2020.jpg

B-24-Sep-2020.jpg

C-24-Sep-2020.jpg

While paying respects to her dead husband's memory, the Noble Lady is guarded by famous blind martial arts expert, "99-Eyes", and two family retainers...

D-24-Sep-2020.jpg

When suddenly...😨...

E-24-Sep-2020.jpg

It's all exciting stuff!...😮

F-24-Sep-2020.jpg

Cheers the Noo

• Like 18

7 hours ago, Ernst said:

Wow, this is an awesome scene. Lady Kittan's kimono alone is something I can keep looking at. Very well presented.

Great work,

Cheers,

Ernst.

Cheers mate.

More coming up as the opportunity arises.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Ted said:

That kimono! Love the shrine too. and the bamboo. You must have quite the "diorama spares box"

Well, to be a bit more accurate, it's more like half a dozen fairly large cardboard cartons full of diorama spares. Plus I occasionally recycle old dioramas and re-use some of the elements.

I'm beginning to run short of celluclay though and in light of the present import restrictions, might have to resort to ripped up newspapers & wallpaper paste in future.

You know -- do it the old-fashioned way.

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, Camo Viking said:

What the others have said - the lady's kimono is a work of art. I have no idea how you manage it, so my hat is off to you!

Right, this is something that never crossed my mind, but now realize I should have clarified in my initial post. The Japanese Lady is a commissioned figure from one of the St Petersburg Studio's. All the other figures were painted by me.

Apologies for any misconceptions I may have caused.

I only have around a dozen St Petersburg commissions in my figure collection, so it won't be difficult to be more careful in future and point out which of them are my work and which aren't.

Edited by Cadman
corrected spelling
  • Like 1

Fantastic scenery! You created something extraordinary far from mainstream dioramas. I love the little story, too.

• Thanks 1

Absolutely outstanding work and something a bit different in terms of subject matter - love it.

Regards

Dave

• Thanks 1

7 hours ago, Toryu said:

Fantastic scenery! You created something extraordinary far from mainstream dioramas. I love the little story, too.

6 hours ago, Epeeman said:

Absolutely outstanding work and something a bit different in terms of subject matter - love it.

Regards

Dave

Thanks guys.

Yes, my stuff does tend to be that bit different. A significant amount of folk seem to like my choices though, which is rather nice to see...😀...and makes it worthwhile.