Tupolev Tu-16K-10-26 (Badger-C mod) - 1/72 Trumpeter

This is indeed a very attractive plane, with classic lines. You did it justice with a great build. I only wish I had more shelf space, to build this and other 1/72 bombers. 

I have recently made the mistake of buying a 1/144 B-36 thinking it would save space. It is actually larger than many of my other 1/72 bombers! Scratching my head about where I am going to put it...

That looks really good. Got a soft spot for the look of some of the 50s Soviet heavies (and mediums) and your rendition is convincing. It was exhausting just reading about the kit's shortcomings and fixes, let alone crafting them. You've inspired me to get back to fettling a tricky short-run kit I'm working on. TFP.

That's an interesting subject. Cold war Soviet aircraft are my favourites as when I was a kid I always wondered what the russian planes looked like as it was always artists impressions or grainy black and white photos at least in my books. I must have a look at getting one of these as well as the bear! 

Also great build by the way forgot that first!

Edited by Deano353

• 1 year later...

Well done...
good job,

I started the same subject in 2019, during the time between Covid and other things... it ran aground...
I plan to pick it up again soon to complete it...
surely having seen your finished one increases the incentive to finish mine

ciao 
Silvano

Attached is my wip always on BM...