1/35 Scale British Armour Covid Builds.

Sadly the shops are disappearing all to quickly, i have no choice but to shop on line being disabled. I miss those days going to a great shop in Newcastle upon tyne ,it had been trading since 1930s  ,but had to close ,now we only have one local shop . As you say try and buy from your local shop when possible and i agree thats the thing to do . The days of every news agent and woolworths being the places to get the model necessities are long gone sadly  . But at least the hobby has not died out ,all the best take care  

• Like 1

Hi David,

Nice pack of models, My favorite is the Warrior and the Scorpion, I remember having as a child one that I could play with, on a scale maybe 1/12? ... the hull was more or less soft plastic, and the turret was hard, with the tracks that made a hellish noise when I gave it speed ... what memories ...
Cheers and TC
Francis.👍

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, FrancisGL said:

Hi David,

Nice pack of models, My favorite is the Warrior and the Scorpion, I remember having as a child one that I could play with, on a scale maybe 1/12? ... the hull was more or less soft plastic, and the turret was hard, with the tracks that made a hellish noise when I gave it speed ... what memories ...
Cheers and TC
Francis.👍

D5PSAzL.jpg aDhAZPx.jpg

• Like 1

20 hours ago, FrancisGL said:

D5PSAzL.jpg aDhAZPx.jpg

Thank you Francis, I think I had something similar to fit my Action Men into. Great memories. 

18 hours ago, WeekendModeler said:

Impeccable builds, David.

Thank you very much, that is appreciated. 

• Sad 1

23 hours ago, Homer said:

Sadly the shops are disappearing all to quickly, i have no choice but to shop on line being disabled. I miss those days going to a great shop in Newcastle upon tyne ,it had been trading since 1930s  ,but had to close ,now we only have one local shop . As you say try and buy from your local shop when possible and i agree thats the thing to do . The days of every news agent and woolworths being the places to get the model necessities are long gone sadly  . But at least the hobby has not died out ,all the best take care  

Yeah! cheers Homer, I feel the same. I remember going to the local newsagent to collect my Warlord Comic subscription every week. How times have changed. I cannot go to my local model shop at present as in Ireland all None Essential Retail is still closed due to the Covid restrictions. He operates a delivery service via the post office  for orders, so not too bad. But really missing going in and having a browse around, though my bank account isn't!  🤣🤣

• Haha 1