Dragon 1/35 Jagdpanzer IV A-O

Andy J

So armour build number 8 is finished and as always I thourghly enjoyed myself putting this one together. Although this is a fairly old Dragon kit it went together well and isn't a very complicated kit to build. Here's a few pic's of the finished build 

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

Thanks for looking time to decide what's next 🤔👍

• Like 28

4 minutes ago, vytautas said:

Another great tank Andy! What's next?
If in doubt, we can advise...😀

Thanks Vytautas I think i need to start my Pzr III GB project next though exactly which kit I'm going to build I'm not sure yet 🤔 

• Like 2

Not had the time to spend looking at BM just lately, so I've been doing some catching up with some of the builds. Apart from a few "likes", I didn't leave any comments on your build thread when I saw that you were putting it in RFI. To be honest, I wasn't familiar with this vehicle, but I can see the appeal in the rounded shape. You've done a great job on this Andy, and the painting and weathering are first class. Nice work.

John.

• Like 2

33 minutes ago, Bullbasket said:

Not had the time to spend looking at BM just lately, so I've been doing some catching up with some of the builds. Apart from a few "likes", I didn't leave any comments on your build thread when I saw that you were putting it in RFI. To be honest, I wasn't familiar with this vehicle, but I can see the appeal in the rounded shape. You've done a great job on this Andy, and the painting and weathering are first class. Nice work.

John.

Thanks John I appreciate your comment 👍 M3 Lee next im looking forward to this one 🙂👍

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Harry Callahan said:

Really lovely build. Looks great 

Thank you i appreciate your comment 

.....time to move on to the next one 🙂👍

• Like 1

1 hour ago, edjbartos said:

Another nice tank to add to your collection Andy, looks really great, nice build and weathering...👍

Ed

Thanks Ed M3 Lee next up on the bench hope to start the build later today 🙂👍

15 minutes ago, Dads203 said:

Another quality build mate, each one that we see from you just gets better and better fella. 

Thanks Dan I appreciate your comment mate. Although I'm happy with my work so far there are still a lot of areas i think I can improve on so that's the plan now to fine tune certain techniques as much as I can 🙂👍

Nice one young Andy, not sure how I missed commenting earlier btw!

Definitely heading in the right direction, some great touches.

Now stop making excuses about cars and work and get your priorities straight...you've been threatening a Pzr III and a M3 but ....now't!

Atb

• Haha 1

• 1 month later...

In the course of your build was there any indication of how the conical port covers on the front armour either side of the main gun were operated?