Tank Museum virtual model season

The Tank Museum

In February, The Tank Museum would normally be holding our annual South West Model Show. Because of the pandemic, we've had to shelve the event until September. Instead we're releasing a series of videos relating to modelling - starting with "A Salute to Model Making", hosted by curator David Willey and actor Chris Barrie. Fake Tanks – exploring The Tank Museum’s model collection – will be released on YouTube on 5th March. The Beginners Guide, will be released on YouTube on 12th March. Find out more and watch our first video here: https://tankmuseum.org/tank-nuts/news-and-articles/a-salute-to-model-making/  

• Like 3
  • Thanks 4

11 hours ago, The Tank Museum said:

In February, The Tank Museum would normally be holding our annual South West Model Show. Because of the pandemic, we've had to shelve the event until September. Instead we're releasing a series of videos relating to modelling - starting with "A Salute to Model Making", hosted by curator David Willey and actor Chris Barrie. Fake Tanks – exploring The Tank Museum’s model collection – will be released on YouTube on 5th March. The Beginners Guide, will be released on YouTube on 12th March. Find out more and watch our first video here: https://tankmuseum.org/tank-nuts/news-and-articles/a-salute-to-model-making/  

Had quite an interesting adventure  with your museum  - some years ago I had visted the museum  (Excellent by the way)  after leaving I decided I wanted to try to catch your gift shop for a maodel tank kit  - so in my car I fled  whent down the lanes till I reached the cross roads near your site  - turned a blind corner and was met head on with a Chally tank,   I was this close to being squished  - the tank commander had some choice words,  and guess what - I missed your shop by about Ten minutes.

Erk.

been watching the videos and gotta say its really good stuff, i shared them to my FB page to my none model making friends and it has peaked some of there interest!

cant wait to do a museum run if we can this year 

• 3 weeks later...