1/12 THE RELIC: KOTHOGA Creature - Pegasus Hobbies

I've never seen the film, nor have any idea what this nasty looking creature is all about but I bought the kit just for fun to see what I could do with it. Pegasus supply all that you see here, base, rope rails poles etc. Like the Pegasus Hobbies GWShark and Dinosaur kits, the base parts are injected plastic, whereas the creature/subject is solid vinyl and needed hot water to assemble correctly. Built last year as a time filler between other more interesting things.

WhatsApp Image 2020-07-19 at 8.55.06 PM

WhatsApp Image 2020-07-19 at 8.55.05 PM

WhatsApp Image 2020-07-19 at 8.55.05 PM (3)

WhatsApp Image 2020-07-19 at 8.55.05 PM (2)

WhatsApp Image 2020-07-19 at 8.55.05 PM (1)

• Like 14

On 2/26/2021 at 8:07 PM, stevehnz said:

Ugly looking mutt, not the sort of thing I'd want to bump into going for a walk. "Who's a good boy then?" Probably wouldn't cut it! ;) Your figure looks impressively well done.

Steve.

Many thanks for the words Steve - I have enjoyed building the PH dinosaurs and GW Shark, but this was something very much more different

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Hi, 

a very interesting and rare subject, seeing the name sounded familiar, now I do remember the film "The Relic", and it is a very accurate interpretation of what it can be ... well, really, the color of the creature in the film ..
Good Job.
Cheers and TC
Francis👍