Hi all,

here some pictures of my first built Dora Wings Kit. The MB-152 is a nice kit, I built OOB

comp-MB152-32.jpg

comp-MB152-1.jpg

comp-MB152-3.jpg

comp-MB152-2.jpg

comp-MB152-6.jpg

comp-MB152-10.jpg

comp-MB152-13.jpg

comp-MB152-16.jpg

comp-MB152-17.jpg

comp-MB152-30.jpg

comp-MB152-28.jpg

comp-MB152-31.jpg

• Like 36
  • Thanks 2

Very nice, well done.  I would be worried about that tail skid on the ice though.. ;) 

nice job as usual, but i'm afraid the green color is really wrong, and the braun also.

more like theses :

mwxpLb-exemple-couleur-francaises.jpg

Edited by Omak
15 hours ago, Omak said:

nice job as usual, but i'm afraid the green color is really wrong, and the braun also.

more like theses :

mwxpLb-exemple-couleur-francaises.jpg

I am not an expert for French colors. Used the HATAKA Set for early WWII French aircrafts for the kit🤷‍♀️

3 hours ago, mathy said:

I am not an expert for French colors. Used the HATAKA Set for early WWII French aircrafts for the kit🤷‍♀️

The instructions give a binding to Hataka paints as well. But the green in the set is really different. :(

At first I also painted my model with Hataka paints, but then I painted over with Mr. Hobby's paint.
Great job, best MB.152 I have seen, thanks! 👍

• Like 1
3 hours ago, mathy said:

😏 it is not critical. if i may give you some advice ; here are some mix with Gunze colors to make french WWII colors i'm using like my pic above.

marron ( Braun ): 50% de H 84 cacao brun et de H17 acajou

vert ( Green ): - H 73 dark green 90% jaune 5% blanc 5%

gris bleu foncé DARK GREY BLUE(upper surfaces): 50% H53 neutral grey + 40% gris FS36118 H305 + 10% H54 intermediate blue

gris bleu clair LIGHT GREY BLUE( under surfaces ): 70% H67 RLM65 + 30% H11 blanc

happy modelling !

• Thanks 1
2 hours ago, dora said:

The instructions give a binding to Hataka paints as well. But the green in the set is really different. :(

At first I also painted my model with Hataka paints, but then I painted over with Mr. Hobby's paint.
Great job, best MB.152 I have seen, thanks! 👍

thanks Eugen, you did a great job with this model!

Wow, stunning finish irrespective of the colour shade accuracy. I've just read the Osprey book on French Aces and inspired to build some French fighters, this looks like a must :)

• Like 1

It's an ugly airplane, but a beautiful model. Mathy. Greens and browns do look a little light/bright, but like you, I'm no authority on French colors.

Mike