Revell 1/144 Airbus A319 CSA

Berko

Hello Again;

For those of you already follow construction stages on my Instagram account may notice, I just finished 1/144 Revell Airbus A319 CSA Livery as of today. My initial plan was to finish her in 2020 however decal problem which I encountered (DRAW decal totally destroyed while application) did not allowed to finish her on time.

As for the paints, Tamiya LP4 used for the fuselage, lower section of the fuselage painted with Mr. Color C325 , wings and horizontal stabilizer painted with the mixture of Mr. Color C325 and 316. Engines painted with Mr. Color GX-3. All metalics are Alclad.

Following to painting stage, model clear coated 4 layers of GX 112.

Decals are BOA, cabin windows and cockpit windows from Authentic Airliners.

Thanks for looking

Greetings from Frankfurt

Berk

DSC05459

DSC05457

DSC05480

DSC05483

DSC05500

DSC05485

DSC05464

DSC05488

DSC05490

DSC05487

DSC05494

DSC05495

DSC05511

DSC05503

DSC05476

DSC05477

DSC05492

Edited by Berko
  • Like 26
  • Thanks 2

Really nice job, nice crisp and sharp detailing, well done.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                               Cheers Michael.    

That is one stunningly good miniature airliner. Good to see the use of Tamiya LP4, I am hesitant with the Halfords spray cans but think airbrushing with Tamiya more controlled and achievable.

Simon.

Edited by Modelling Padre

Hi Berk,

Wow, what a gorgeous A319! Absolutely flawlessly finished and great subtle weathering. Of course, the Authentic Airliners windows really bring it to life. I have to agree with Sini, PE pitots would be the 'icing on the cake' though.

Beautiful photography too and I like that in the head-on shot it looks like fans are turning!

Looking forward to seeing more in the near future!

Cheers,

Ian

Edited by Turbofan