Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Hi all, 

 

As I have a few models I have completed in recent months thought I would combine them in one thread (thus saving you time looking in loads of threads and me chasing around to answer stuff lol).

 

Some of the Photos aren't great but be gentle lol!

 

Regards

Jonthan

 

1/35 Tamiya M4 Sherman:

108059173_4012550715486094_2205490384577 

107763938_4012550535486112_2271184269168

108216146_4012550415486124_2041146581718

108187788_4012550905486075_7571766692746

 

 

Tamiya 1/35 Universal Carrier

107802335_4012547325486433_7470181947994

107895323_4012547455486420_4576973820876

107826752_4012547572153075_5785412000778

 

1/35 Tamiya Chieftain

109120368_4012490352158797_2447334511894

108078492_4012490288825470_8819265092151

 

Tamiya 1/35 SAS Jeep

106251042_3949204168487416_1246648707919

106418024_3949204338487399_3112185862880

 

Takom 1/35 FV432 mk2/1

106537720_3949176918490141_4110590708343

106199063_3949176725156827_8522447101056

 

Tamiya 1/35 sdkfz 251 with Pak 40

94434925_3691849067556262_12321435808358

94690991_3691849220889580_66053273609736

 

Tamiya 1/35 Stug IV

116273342_4083925265015305_4567138069655

116294005_4083925091681989_1335414339249

 

Tamiya 1/35 Cromwell

116431290_4097886783619153_2345831200653

116334752_4097887090285789_8713103178108

116282614_4097887226952442_6353293512183

 

Tamiya 1/35 Challenger 1

116791235_4118614468213051_7877498787976

116697153_4118614574879707_6301491037108

 

Takom 1/35 Chieftain Mk11

121264302_4474738119267349_3409592722871

121460275_4474738582600636_5173524384847

 

Tamiya 1/35 SAS Land Rover

125511089_4637999416274551_5448458012259

125495987_4637999562941203_7013136489080

 

Tamiya 1/35 Jeep (first airbrush model)

135425352_4836821143059043_2137404068873

135457214_4836821366392354_2697003871292

 

Tamiya 1/35 Churchill (inspired by a photo from the tank museum or a churchill croc in the ardennes)

137019485_4851654691575688_1311475976409

136678621_4851654938242330_2078960812186

 

Tamiya 1/35 sdkfz 251 ambulance

139431994_4893753180699172_2265390231747

139403724_4893753027365854_2459702514497

139380054_4893752880699202_6662632105128

 

Tamiya 1/35 Challenger 2

141858338_4924451997629290_6929896781940

141520798_4924452324295924_5353334538892

 

italeri 1/35 "Fury" Sherman (honestly did not enjoy this kit)

147159507_4982759451798544_5262053266074

146555085_4982759638465192_3930481581499

146937627_4982759795131843_8987322229314

 

Tamiya 1/35 Austin Tilly

148362185_4996720727069083_5801225694025

148328975_4996721273735695_3588792896826

148016680_4996721383735684_1199027069918

151681164_5032760483465107_7071116869885

 

Tamiya 1/35 Marder 2A1

151982554_5033469076727581_7874509894800

151475560_5033468953394260_3836908078305

151300739_5033468830060939_8366995002913

 

 

There is a few more but i will try and get some better photos and what not!

  • Like 13
  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, WYATT said:

though they are nothing like some of the builds on here!

I know what you mean, my feelings exactly about my own builds; but you have posted some impressive results imho.

Particularly the two 251s, the 75mm gun, the Stug, Cromwell and Sherman. 👏

Edited by echen
  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, WYATT said:

As I have a few models

You have not a few but a LOT of models! Here's the whole division! And all looks good 👍

Chieftain Mk11 is the best, I think 

I can only dream of such a quantity...

 

Vytautas

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, vytautas said:

You have not a few but a LOT of models! Here's the whole division! And all looks good 👍

Chieftain Mk11 is the best, I think 

I can only dream of such a quantity...

 

Vytautas

 

I have 34 on display at the moment.... But I have some of the small scale stuff put away lol

 

Takom kits are something else, I have a T-54B in the stash.... And I currently building another sherman.... 4hrs into it now lol

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
45 minutes ago, WYATT said:

I have 34 on display at the moment.... But I have some of the small scale stuff put away lol

 

Takom kits are something else, I have a T-54B in the stash.... And I currently building another sherman.... 4hrs into it now lol

 

I didn't have to read this... :rofl:

 

Vytautas

Edited by vytautas
  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, vytautas said:

 

I didn't have to read this... :rofl:

 

Vytautas

Yes you did lol

 

I need to slow down abit as I am running out of room lol

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, vytautas said:

 

 

No big deal, you have neighbors.
They should really understand why that you need their rooms :rofl:

 

Vytautas

 

Do the whole kool aid thing through the wall lol

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi WYATT,

There are some models that look very nice, I wonder, is there a significant time interval between all your "company" ?, Well IMHO, there seems to be a learning curve, positive, of course, it is not a criticism.
I personally like the Chaffys, Shermans and Tillys, and your first job with AB, it looks great, keep wearing it.
I remember mine, it was with a borrowed sprayer, with a compressor at least, and without any idea of how to use it, just "load and shoot" ... lol, and I didn't have to throw the model away, quite an achievement ... also It was another Jeep, one from the European SAS of Italeri at 1/35, a very old kit (already at that time), and that if it continues to be manufactured, it can result in a very detailed model (including an engine ...).
Cheers and TC
Francis.👍

 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, FrancisGL said:

Hi WYATT,

There are some models that look very nice, I wonder, is there a significant time interval between all your "company" ?, Well IMHO, there seems to be a learning curve, positive, of course, it is not a criticism.
I personally like the Chaffys, Shermans and Tillys, and your first job with AB, it looks great, keep wearing it.
I remember mine, it was with a borrowed sprayer, with a compressor at least, and without any idea of how to use it, just "load and shoot" ... lol, and I didn't have to throw the model away, quite an achievement ... also It was another Jeep, one from the European SAS of Italeri at 1/35, a very old kit (already at that time), and that if it continues to be manufactured, it can result in a very detailed model (including an engine ...).
Cheers and TC
Francis.👍

 

There's about a few weeks between each one but they are abit out of time order. 

 

The airbrush was something that I always wanted, my ETO jeep was the first test and then I jumped to the challenger 2. 

 

Read lots of articles watched lots of YouTube videos and had ago, my first "camo" was the 251 ambulance. 

 

Just was brave and gave it ago lol

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...