Hello from Ireland

Diesel11

Hi, Im Dan, from Ireland and im new to the hobby.

Got myself plenty of tools and paints and  already working on my first kits.

Watched plenty of youtube videos on what how to do as a beginner so got the basic stuff out the way.

Started the usual way: 1/72 ww2 airplane, got myself some skill 1 kits - Airfix  A01010A , A01071B , A01003B

Hawker, Spitfire, P-40B in this order worked on them.

Planning on moving on to slightly harder kits once done with them as i feel like not learning anything new. 

Im planning to do mostly aircraft, cold war, modern mostly, the ww2 not really interested. Maybe some tanks at a later stage.

Paintbrushing for now, not going to get an airbrush anytime soon. Anyway probably too much hassle for a beginner anyway.

Will post pics of my 1st kit in finished builds later.

• Like 2

Hello Dan ... :post1: from the windy city of Chicago. Practice is good and you're correct, no need to rush into anything like an airbrush. Feel free to ask questions here in the forum everyone us nice. If you want to ask me anything, you can p/message me or try this @Corsairfoxfouruncle. By adding an @ symbol in front of my screen name you will get my attention. If I cant answer your question I can try to point you to someone that could. 

Dennis