MiG-15/17 STGB

Col.

1 hour ago, Andwil said:

Count me in.

AW

You are in AW :) 

This means there's now 24 of us and plenty room for more. The number of operators and schemes in the history of the MiG-15 and -17 gives plenty scope for us to choose from so come and join the party gang. Let's get this one into the November vote!

• Like 2

On 5/15/2021 at 9:22 PM, helios16v said:

Unique presentation Tim.  Dig it.  :cheers:

Hmm, seems we don't have your name on the list fella, is this an oversight that's needing corrected? ;)

• Haha 1

13 hours ago, Col. said:

Hmm, seems we don't have your name on the list fella, is this an oversight that's needing corrected? ;)

Just flying under the radar.  ;)  I do have a Tamiya 15bis in the stash that I could join w/ if timing works out.  No promises though.  My building this year has been pretty lackluster so far.

• Like 1

On 5/17/2021 at 8:17 PM, helios16v said:

Just flying under the radar.  ;)  I do have a Tamiya 15bis in the stash that I could join w/ if timing works out.  No promises though.  My building this year has been pretty lackluster so far.

Know that feeling :( Taken the liberty of adding your name to the list but no pressure if life is getting in the way ;) 

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
8 hours ago, modelling minion said:

Does this mean we have the numbers required for the bumfight, or do we need to reach 30?

We do indeed have enough :D 

16 minutes ago, Corsairfoxfouruncle said:

It should be enough to get us in the bunfight, its up to Enzo to move us there though. 

Although, to be fair, stupid boy here needs to tell him we're up to the required numbers before he can do that :blush: Oh @Enzo Matrix...

• Haha 2

Perfectly timed with completing my Algerian MiG-15.

spacer.png

Fortunately still got plenty in the stash for this GB and Sundetail have just announced a resin engine too, so that will add an interesting extra element.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Nice work there @Tim R-T-C, another good one for the inspiration gallery :) 

On 8/10/2021 at 9:50 PM, Bill Davis said:

I have got a Hobby Boss 1/48 Mig 17F I could build. 

Good man Bill, your name is now on the list :) 

• Like 1