Airfix/Paragon 1/48th Jaguar T.2

Amazing build mate, the conversion looks flawless and both your choice of wraparound camo and doing the twin seater are spot on, she is one beautiful looking machine.

If you can get a result like this from the old Airfix kit I can't see why anyone would want to attempt the KH one,

Cheers, Stu

• Like 1

Thanks again for all the great comments

On 2/24/2021 at 6:16 PM, Paulaero said:

Excellent build, number of times I said I was getting the full set of Paragon  parts to build just what you have ....

We need you Neil...... 

Absolutely agree Paulaero, Neil made some parts that are sorely missed.

On 2/26/2021 at 5:23 PM, stoohoo said:

Amazing build mate, the conversion looks flawless and both your choice of wraparound camo and doing the twin seater are spot on, she is one beautiful looking machine.

If you can get a result like this from the old Airfix kit I can't see why anyone would want to attempt the KH one,

Cheers, Stu

No without its trials and tribulations Stoohoo but does look good when a little care is taken, I'm pretty pleased with how it turned out though.

On 2/26/2021 at 6:38 PM, woody37 said:

Lovely conversion, much prefer the 2 seater although don't know why but you've nailed it :)

Couldn't agree more Woody37, the two seater is such a good looking jet and I had to add one to my collection.

Pete

• Like 1