New tool Revell F-16D?

Robertone139

It's a good thing to get this as Revell's F-16B is very hard to get a hold off. As with their F-16C you may expect this D-version to contain parts for the B-version as well. I'm not up to speed with which specific blocks you can make out of the C version boxing though and of course we'll have to see what's in this box.

• Like 3

On 2/20/2021 at 4:13 AM, sroubos said:

It's a good thing to get this as Revell's F-16B is very hard to get a hold off. As with their F-16C you may expect this D-version to contain parts for the B-version as well. I'm not up to speed with which specific blocks you can make out of the C version boxing though and of course we'll have to see what's in this box.

The Revell kit is generally better than the Hasegawa, its only apparent shortcoming (for the C model at least) being the lack of bulged main doors.

The projected D model shall hopefully give us the chance to build Bs, and blocks 50 and 52s.

Let's also not forget Revell's excellent pilots figures.

11 hours ago, Robertone139 said:

The Revell kit is generally better than the Hasegawa, its only apparent shortcoming (for the C model at least) being the lack of bulged main doors.

The projected D model shall hopefully give us the chance to build Bs, and blocks 50 and 52s.

Let's also not forget Revell's excellent pilots figures.

Agree, it's still a very good kit. However the mould is really showing signs of wear, the latest singel seater boxes I bought all show plenty of flash and scratches on the plastic surface. Hope that revell will do something to bring the mould back to the original conditions, if it's possible

• Like 1