That feeling.......

Fletch0311

That feeling when you find the kit you're after that isn't in stock anywhere (or so it seems) and at a sensible price too! Happy days!!! 

I have been scouring the tinterweb for a Bandai Slave 1 (Boba version). Many places are out of stock and have no idea what's coming when.

Then there's RipoffBay which shows a few but at either extortionate prices (£120......erm no!) or from Japan and still quite pricey and  could get hit with import charges (maybe).

Amazing what a few phone calls to little model shops can do. I feel like the kid in the Yellow Pages advert with the Hornby signal box....."Great!....they've got one, Mum!"

😆

• Like 5

12 hours ago, Asmodai said:

RipoffBay? Seriously? The last time I checked, sellers are free to ask any price they like, and buyers are free not to pay it. There’s no obligation to give you a ‘deal’, just because you want something. 

Someone got out of bed on the wrong side this morning! Ha ha 😂🤣

13 hours ago, FG2Si said:

There's one available in Canada but no idea on shipping to the UK.

https://www.greathobbies.com/productinfo/?prod_id=BAN0200638

I order from them all the time but their warehouse is only an hour away from me. 

Carl

I found one here in the UK, that was the point of my post. I found one in a small model shop about 100 miles from me by ringing around. Got it for RRP despite sellers wanting 3 or 4 times that on eBay.

Years ago there was a TV advert for Yellow Pages directory with a kid ringing round model shops to find a signal box for a train set......and I felt the excitement he showed back in the 80's (whenever the advert was shown). 

Thanks though

😁

• Like 2