1 48 Monogram classic P-61 Black Widow

MVTB

7 hours ago, GREG DESTEC said:

Very well done, especially the weathering, which is easy to over do on all black finishes.

I really enjoy seeing these old Monogram kits built up.

Cheers Greg 🍺

Tks Greg,all the best!

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Count me in as another Monogram fan!  That P-61 is a classic kit, and a bit notorious for being a bit "cranky"; you've done a great job on it sir.  She does look great in that all-black livery.   Thanks for the inspiration!  :clap2:

I've had this same kit in my model stash since the late 1980s.  I can't say how many times I've opened it up, fondled the pieces and...then put them all back in the box.   Your model demonstrates what a gifted modeler can achieve with the old classic.   Thanks for building her, and for showing the result here!  :thumbsup:

56 minutes ago, F-32 said:

Great build of a classic kit

Tks F-32!

44 minutes ago, Gary Brantley said:

Count me in as another Monogram fan!  That P-61 is a classic kit, and a bit notorious for being a bit "cranky"; you've done a great job on it sir.  She does look great in that all-black livery.   Thanks for the inspiration!  :clap2:

I've had this same kit in my model stash since the late 1980s.  I can't say how many times I've opened it up, fondled the pieces and...then put them all back in the box.   Your model demonstrates what a gifted modeler can achieve with the old classic.   Thanks for building her, and for showing the result here!  :thumbsup:

Thank you for your kind comments my friend,all the best!

• Like 1