1/35 IS2 Decals Wanted for WIP

Hi gents. 

Currently working on Cyber Models (Dragon) 1/35 IS2 kit (9151) and I've lost the decals. 

I don't suppose anybody from the UK has any spare or wouldn't mind selling please?

I'd particularly like the bear over the red star if possible as depicted on the kit box (9151). I'd like to paint the white stripes too. 

They're really tough to get hold of. Tried to buy from a Russian vender - no answer! Only other I've found is £18 quid from America!

Alternatively if anybody knows a vendor who sells them please let me know - not having much luck. Can't even find them on Scalemates!

Thanks.

I use a 12yr old printer and substitute inks rather than proper manufacturer inks. I'm at an early stage of it myself but have had a little success.

Might be worth some research for what you're looking for?

y4mmuF765YOfSdov2nJPojfj3ogHxtxqthw_gYV2

The scorpion on the Sherman turret is "home made". Not finished yet, obviously. I used transparent decal paper but I've also now got some white paper and I'm working out how to use it.

Edited by echen
More detail

1 hour ago, Oberleutnant said:

Hi gents. 

Currently working on Cyber Models (Dragon) 1/35 IS2 kit (9151) and I've lost the decals. 

I don't suppose anybody from the UK has any spare or wouldn't mind selling please?

I'd particularly like the bear over the red star if possible as depicted on the kit box (9151). I'd like to paint the white stripes too. 

They're really tough to get hold of. Tried to buy from a Russian vender - no answer! Only other I've found is £18 quid from America!

Alternatively if anybody knows a vendor who sells them please let me know - not having much luck. Can't even find them on Scalemates!

Thanks.

I have one of these kits would be willing to sell decals