Jump to content

1/72 Tamiya Bf-109 G-6 (Italian)


Recommended Posts

Some builds are pure joy from start to finish and that about sums up this one! Painted with MRP paints and added PE seat belts and Aero Master decals. Nice addition to my flock of 109s (and its variants).

 

Rich

 

resized_e3e69181-17c3-4250-a137-bab19464

 

resized_48448fe6-7ac2-4e8b-9622-65330b6d

 

78a8fd32-9627-4abf-9311-153a8e288e0c.jpg

 

resized_869b0525-1923-4408-9d66-c7fb353e

 

resized_1fd91f86-58e9-4e52-892e-65140498

 

resized_11493923-97de-4f5a-965d-965d45ec

 

resized_985814a9-4ce3-4a00-93be-37188ed2

 

resized_8874bddf-1f8f-46f2-a479-42af5161

 

resized_759ffd94-b1fe-481c-9437-8eac8789

 

resized_f8927990-6b3a-41b7-baf7-680c6e59

Edited by viperchief
  • Like 43
Link to post
Share on other sites

Truly excellent build, great work in 1/72.  Would look even better next to a bottle of Leffe Blonde.. ;) 

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, Werdna said:

Truly excellent build, great work in 1/72.  Would look even better next to a bottle of Leffe Blonde.. ;) 

Thanks Werdna! I developed a taste for Belgian beer while assigned to Spangdahlem AB, Germany. Just a stones throw away! Leffe, Chimay, Hoegaarden, Westmalle....now your making me thirsty!! Cheers! 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Very nice G-6! Looks like the Tamiga Gustav is a very nice kit! As the others have said, that's a nice collection! KP and AZ kits?

Mike

Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, 72modeler said:

Very nice G-6! Looks like the Tamiga Gustav is a very nice kit! As the others have said, that's a nice collection! KP and AZ kits?

Mike

Thank you! The three in the back are (L to R) Hasegawa, Special Hobby, and KP. The one up front with the Tamiya is from Fine Molds.

  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Roberto said:

Wow, what a lovely collection! Bravo.

 

What about the Italian decals? Are they from the box? TIA.

Thank you! The decals are from AeroMaster 72-021.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Hoegaarden Wit during winter?! 😛
The fact that this 72 kit looks so crisp in these close-up shots is fantastic. Good thing the bottle is there to prove it's nit secretly a 48 kit. 😉
Nice family shot too!

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/21/2021 at 2:57 AM, Luka said:

Hoegaarden Wit during winter?! 😛
The fact that this 72 kit looks so crisp in these close-up shots is fantastic. Good thing the bottle is there to prove it's nit secretly a 48 kit. 😉
Nice family shot too!

Thank you very much!

Link to post
Share on other sites

A 72 that looks like a 48 (so much so that I thought it was sitting next to a massive bottle of beer!)

 

Great job!

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/23/2021 at 8:44 AM, TonyOD said:

A 72 that looks like a 48 (so much so that I thought it was sitting next to a massive bottle of beer!)

 

Great job!

Thank you very much! Wouldn't mind a massive bottle of Hoegaarden! Cheers!

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...