1/35 Jackal 1

magman2

On 18/02/2021 at 01:17, magman2 said:

HobbyBoss 1/35 Jackal 1 is out, and it looks like a good kit lot of nice details.

spacer.png

Fantastic kit just built it and just got the coyote tsv today mostly the same the hull chassis has been redone completely it's not just a clip or glue on bed it's definitely a good kit for a hobbyboss go as fa's as being incredible still no door netting stowage in the PE frets for the Moulded on U brackets unfortunately just had to make them from masking tape was easy enough actually 

On 27/02/2021 at 22:12, Troffa said:

A couple of shots I took of the Jackal on my jaunt overseas some years ago now. (2009)

DSCF1166 DSCF1167 DSCF1168 DSCF1173 DSCF1172 DSCF1170 DSCF1169

AFV club have just relised the Javlin I'm building the jackel 2 amd the New Coyote tsv just now I'm thinking of doing them both in the IRR Green as a sort of what if we go ahead with Russia I've ordered the javlins I'll have the Coyote stocked up and something on rhe jackel like in this pic! 

On 27/02/2021 at 22:12, Troffa said:

A couple of shots I took of the Jackal on my jaunt overseas some years ago now. (2009)

DSCF1166 DSCF1167 DSCF1168 DSCF1173 DSCF1172 DSCF1170 DSCF1169

AFV club have just relised the Javlin I'm building the jackel 2 amd the New Coyote tsv just now I'm thinking of doing them both in the IRR Green as a sort of what if we go ahead with Russia I've ordered the javlins I'll have the Coyote stocked up and something on rhe jackel like in this pic! 

• Like 1