What aircraft do you need books about?

In April our next two books will be presented - and I'll do that here, of course - and our Mirage 2000 book, which is now sold out, will be available again. We've got plenty more aircraft (and helicopters) in the planning, but I am really interested to know which aircraft you would like us to make books about. 

Please post your suggestions here. It can be fighters, trainers, tankers, transport aircraft, helicopters, bombers, ... 

I'm looking forward to your feedback!

Nic

• 2 weeks later...

The A-10. With the exception of the Reid Air Publishing book, there hasn't been a really good, modern, close-up book on the Warthog. Having said that, I've read that DACO Publications are bringing one out at some time. 

Also, the SR-71 Blackbird. If you go to take photos of the one at Duxford, be warned that most of the cockpit has been removed. On the positive side, both of the engines are on public display. 

Just about anything modern and Russian. I have your books on the Mig-31 and Mig-29 and really appreciate both of them. Superb photography, particularly the Mig-31. If you produced books of the Havoc and the Hokum, I'm sure they would be very popular, as there not that much information in print about either helicopter in the West. 

Hope this helps. 

Chris.  

• 2 weeks later...

Those are interesting suggestions, Chris! We're working on some aircraft that haven't been covered in detail before, so that is always a challenge. But some of what you mentioned is in production!

Keep the suggestions coming!

Nic