Can any of you share your experiences with the48ers.com website?

Harry Callahan

Hi friends

i just found this website and i find it very interesting stuff there. Can any of you share your experiences with the48ers website? Especially shipping cost, quality and how long it takes until my stuff is at home.

Hi Werner,

I've ordered 2 times from them (Dec. 2020 and this January) and I'm a very satisfied customer now.

Shipping costs depends on which delivery option is selected. In my case I chose the fastest (TNT) which cost me around 17 Euro. Therefore I tried to spread it over a bigger order and got my package always within 2 days to Austria.

Ilias (the owner) is a really helpful guy and provides exceptional service. For example, while my second order was processed, one Item went out of stock (Metallic Details Mi-24 exhausts) and he got in contact with the manufacturer and arranged that they sent me the item directly from Ukraine without any additional costs for me. He also offered me to reimburse the VAT for the Item in case I would have been charged for it.

In short, buy with confidence. Good communication and absolutely customer orientated 👍

Cheers

Markus

Edited by Shorty84
  • Thanks 1