Hi All

Trevor L

Hi All,

I've found lots of advice, tips and inspiration from the posts and pics on this forum, so I thought I would join up and say hello.

I've been making models for about two and a half years, starting with 1/48 WWII aircraft before trying out some other areas.

More recently I've been making 1/35 tanks etc and experimenting with weathering.

Up to now my models have been brush painted, but I've just bought my first airbrush which I'm using on my current model. So far, so good...

Cheers

Trevor

• Like 3

:welcome: aboard Trevor.  Here's to all the fun you're going to have with that airbrush.  You may struggle a bit at first (I did), but stick with it, as it's well worth the effort :yes:

Nice to meet you Trevor!

Rick.

31 minutes ago, Mike said:

:welcome: aboard Trevor.  Here's to all the fun you're going to have with that airbrush.  You may struggle a bit at first (I did), but stick with it, as it's well worth the effort :yes:

Have you mastered yours yet Mike?!

24 minutes ago, Rick Brown said:

Nice to meet you Trevor!

Rick.

Have you mastered yours yet Mike?!

Nah... I just put some paint in, close my eyes and push the trigger randomly until the paint runs out :fool:

Just now, Julien said:

He does need lessons on how to clean it

...and you need lessons on how to keep your nose out of other people's business :tease:

• Haha 1