Airfix models in Notcutts garden centres

keithjs

Not sure if this is the most appropriate location for it but anyway our local Notcutts garden centre (and I assume the other 20+ too) have started stocking a reasonable range of Airfix models along with paints, glues and fillers etc.

Nothing I particularly wanted but managed to stock up on some Humbrol paint.

• Thanks 2

5 hours ago, keithjs said:

Not sure if this is the most appropriate location for it but anyway our local Notcutts garden centre (and I assume the other 20+ too) have started stocking a reasonable range of Airfix models along with paints, glues and fillers etc.

Nothing I particularly wanted but managed to stock up on some Humbrol paint.

Probably not, maybe be bargains or chat but anyway, cheers for this, the Woodbridge one near me is the original one so maybe they have too, been having trouble even trying to buy paint locally and way too expensive to have posted... https://www.notcutts.co.uk/home-gift/toys-games/gift-model-sets

You're welcome. I did think about 'chat' but it says '' Discuss all your non-modelling related issues here.'' So work that one out.? And as they were mainly aircraft models I though of here.

I agree with postage for the paint. Ridiculous prices unless you want masses of them or put in a model box. But then the likes of Hannants still charge the higher rate because there are paints involved.

I've tried doing click and collect at Hobbycraft but you can't do it for Humbrol or Tamiya paints. (other than a selected few colours)

Anyway, maybe a mod could move this to a more appropriate location please?

Edited by keithjs