Bandai perfect grade gundams

5 minutes ago, plingboot said:

One thing I think is important - if you're judging them critically - is the scale of weathering and damage/chipping. For example a Sazabi is around 25m in height so a scratch, a hand with in size would actually be tiny on the model, but pretty big on a 1:35 tank.

Michael Rinaldi has a book on that kit with some interesting thoughts and techniques on the subject and seeing a kit weathered to scale does look significantly different - I think. :)

I see, I guess mainly the weathering should reflect the scale, more on larger, less on smaller because you won't see it as much.

• 3 weeks later...

Hi Guys!

I know this is not really Gundam related but most likely you have better connections to the community than me.....

Would you happen to know if Bandai has plans to release another Perfect Grade Kit from The NEON GENESIS EVANGELION Line?

Eva-01 was the first Perfect Grade Kit ever released by Bandai and now that the last movie is out it might be the right time to get "back to the roots".

On 22/03/2021 at 14:03, Reelyator said:

...Would you happen to know if Bandai has plans to release another Perfect Grade Kit from The NEON GENESIS EVANGELION Line?,,,

..No feedback on my Question from last week?

Or maybe an idea were to best ask for this information? ....Or a website with the Bandai Model Kit Release secedule??