US Vietnam Uniforms - Figures Set (A.MIG-7034) AMMO of Mig Jiménez

Julien

US Vietnam Uniforms - Figures Set (A.MIG-7034)

AMMO of Mig Jiménez

spacer.png

This set is for your US Uniforms of the Vietnam period. This four paint set arrives in a clear clamshell box with a card header with some colour use suggestions on the rear.  Inside are four bottles  each containing 17ml of paint that is dispensed by a dropper that is found under the yellow screw-top cap.  Inside each bottle is a little stirring ball that rattles when agitated.  AMMO paints separate quite readily so having a ball in the bottle makes mixing them a lot easier.  We’re all familiar with the quality of AMMO paints by now, and they have a pretty good reputation amongst us modellers, and dry a little slower than some of the competition, which can be useful to avoid paint drying on the tip of your needle when spraying.

The paints are as follows:

AMMO F-503 Dark Olive Green

AMMO F-504 Yellow Green

AMMO F-544 Pacific Green

AMMO F-535 Italian Green Camo

spacer.png

Conclusion

It’s great to be able to get sets of paint that will set you up for any Vietnam project. The addition of some white and black to assist you with modulation will help if that’s your methodology. 

bin.jpg

Review sample courtesy of

logo.png

• Thanks 1

Mig and others jumped onto the Scale 75 Concept of color sets for specific uniforms and periods.  I personally like the Scale 75 colors and consistencies better than Ammo.  The worst I have used is that of Andrea.  They are about the consistency of house paint.  Scale 75 metallics are the best I have found yet for acrylics. They brush well. I use Alclad for anything I'm airbrushing.