Kinetic 1:48 F-16I 'Sufa' IAF

36 minutes ago, Sierra Mike Sierra said:

Awesome job!

Β 

I have a Kinetic F-16I in my stash. I guess you`d recommend extra resin over OOB, since you used it?Β 

Β 

Regards

StefanΒ Β Β Β Β 

Hey thanks!

Yes I would but, the last time I asked Mr. Weiss from Isradecal told me that it is no more available for some years already. So I guess you will have to use the kit parts. β˜ΉπŸ™ƒπŸ™‚

• Thanks 1

On 2/14/2021 at 11:52 AM, Skapman said:

Hey thanks!

Yes I would but, the last time I asked Mr. Weiss from Isradecal told me that it is no more available for some years already. So I guess you will have to use the kit parts. β˜ΉπŸ™ƒπŸ™‚

This is the IsraCast F-16l Correction set for Kinetic kit

Set no. 48030 that I used.

Edited by Skapman

• 10 months later...
On 12/02/2021 at 20:31, Skapman said:

I added IsradecalΒ resin conversion forΒ Iaf 'Sufa'

Β 

Great piece of work! I very much like the smooth paint job you managed to achieve.

Β 

I have the same kit in my stash and thought about starting to build in January. Since you mentioned the Isradecal conversion set: is it "necessary" or at least recommended to use from your perspetive?

Β 

Thanks!

Stefan

Lovely build, stunning paint and weathering job. I really like to see someone else putting pilots in the cockpit, I may be wrong but I don't see many people doing it these days.Β 

Β 

How did you find this kit in terms of the build process? Looking to get a KINETIC F-16AM to do a Belgian AF special livery that I 'accidentally' got the decals for.

Β 

Cheers,

M