Lamborghini Aventador

Kevlar212

Looks dfecent progress with the paint.

I'm guessing from your edit comment you're struggling with getting the photos. To be honest, Google only works for showing photos quite intermittently, better to use a photohost if you can,

The link below describes how to use Flickr (first 1000 photos are free), although there are other sites:

• Thanks 1

Third time lucky, thanks to Spiny.

After a crushing end to my previous build a Mercedes 300SL, body accidently got stepped on new one on order. I thought I would give the Aventador ago, the plan is to paint in Giallo Orion Flash 0056 (Pearl) and carbon fiber.

Primed and ready for paint.

spacer.png

Top coat before pearl.

spacer.png

Pearl coat and 2k cleared

spacer.png

• Like 6

First go at cutting out and applying carbon fiber decals, a bit fiddly keep dropping the small bits, the question is how to cover the back of the wing, without showing the edge of the upper decal?

The rear splitter is going to be a bugger loads of right angles and edges. I now realize I should have put down a base coat of gunmetal or semi gloss black. 

spacer.png

spacer.png

• Like 3

Your paintwork looks fantastic and I’m not at all jealous about the carbon decal work you are up to.

Looking really difficult. Good luck with that.

4 hours ago, Pouln said:

Your paintwork looks fantastic and I’m not at all jealous about the carbon decal work you are up to.

Looking really difficult. Good luck with that.

Thanks Pouln

Nearly finished with the carbon, the small parts were a pain as well as the side vents.  

Was thinking the next time, I might consider printing my own Hydro graphics film.