Replacement needle for Premi-Air G35?

tomkil

Managed to bend the needle while cleaning my airbrush - I know!

The UK supplier has none in stock and is unlikely to for several weeks.  I don't suppose anyone knows of a dealer that's likely to stock spares?  

• 3 weeks later...

Just in case anyone else finds themselves in a similar position, I thought I'd let you know how I got on.

I sourced a Sparmax needle from GraphicAir but it hadn't registered that I'd also need to replace the jet (I should have read your post more carefully Bonhoff!) and found the Sparmax needle wouldn't fit.  Anyway, I thought I'd order the Sparmax jet but GraphicAir tell me that it wouldn't fit the G35.  I'm not sure they're right but I'm loathe to order one on the off-chance because you're paying half the value of the item for postage alone and if you're having to return items it soon gets ridiculously expensive.  As it is, the cost of postage and packing combined with the cost of returning the item for a refund is going be as much as the value of the needle itself.    

• 2 months later...

Hi,

I was under the impression that the Premi-Air G35 was basically a Sparmax SP35 under a different name. Really like my old Premi Air. Despite some more expensive brands that I own, I often fall back on this cheap little airbrush for fine details. Wouldn’t go against the advice of GraphicAir, but I guess personally I probably couldn’t help myself in trying out the Sparmax SP-35 spares anyway 😉