Problems buying on their official store

Guilherme Kosciuv

I´ve placed an order for 2 kits in October 2020. Due to their error, the kits were returned and they received them back on November 2020. Since then they stopped responding my messages and e-mails as shown below. I´ve been trying to contact them since november and never got a response.  Update: Arrived June 1st 2021, 7 months later.

azeJ6hk.png

m64RFGl.png

Edited by Guilherme Kosciuv

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Good day to all. Guilherme Kosciuv you are not alone(sadly) . I paid for 5 Bf-109E4 in  3 DECEMBER 2020, All other kits of my order was delivered, everything but Bf-109E4 in 1/72. We agreed that they will be send in the end of January . Many mails sine then. Nothing. They ([email protected] ) stop answering to my email.  In 23th February I get an incredible mail "our order OP2006035 is complete and will be dispatched as soon as possible."I was happy. After 2 week of nothing, I start again email them. NOTHING UNTIL NOW. What can I do? Can anyone help me with some advice ?

Edited by Romel
insert img

• 5 weeks later...
On 3/23/2021 at 7:30 AM, Romel said:

Good day to all. Guilherme Kosciuv you are not alone(sadly) . I paid for 5 Bf-109E4 in  3 DECEMBER 2020, All other kits of my order was delivered, everything but Bf-109E4 in 1/72. We agreed that they will be send in the end of January . Many mails sine then. Nothing. They ([email protected] ) stop answering to my email.  In 23th February I get an incredible mail "our order OP2006035 is complete and will be dispatched as soon as possible."I was happy. After 2 week of nothing, I start again email them. NOTHING UNTIL NOW. What can I do? Can anyone help me with some advice ?

Yes, they still posting new products on their facebook account but simply ignore my messages. Another month has passed and i´m still without the kits and haven´t received the money back.

Edited by Guilherme Kosciuv