Noob!

Triken

Hi all,

Many thanks for the add, I look forward to annoying you all with endless questions 🤔😂.

My main area of interest is the Vietnam war, so any likeminded people, please each out.

Thanks again

Shaun

Hello Shaun... :post1: from the city of Chicago. My uncle served and died in Vietnam so I have a special connection to the country. Its a shame we just finished a Vietnam group build not to long ago. Its still down in group builds if you're interested in checking out the builds. Im mostly aircraft here, occasional armor or sci-fi as a change. 

Dennis

Hi Dennis, Thank you for the welcome. Yes, I understand, gruesome war. I've just crossed over from figure painting, 1:35 1:16, now I'm tackling armour 🤯. The Vietnam war, is my main interest, not sure why, but ever since I was a child, my current build is an M48A3 Marines, just detailing the drivers compartment, guess work really, I've only got 1 photo 😂.

Anyway, good to meet you. 

Stay safe

Shaun 

Any tips, tricks etc, most welcome.

5 minutes ago, Triken said:

my current build is an M48A3 Marines, just detailing the drivers compartment, guess work really, I've only got 1 photo 😂.

Have you seen this link, not a lot out there I know ?

http://afvdb.50megs.com/usa/pics/m48patton.html

Funnily enough I built a USMC M48a3 Patton from 1970 for the Patton Pershing single type build.