Boeing 787-9 LOT SP-LSC, Zvezda 1/144

After more than 2 years from the start of construction, I finally finished work on the Boeing 787-9 PLL LOT SP-LSC in the occasional 'independent' painting, which was the reason for such a long duration of the project.
The first decals I bought in 8A turned out to be extremely thin and curlable and I was unable to lay them down. Only the release by the Banzai S-F of its version of the decals, although not without errors, allowed to complete the project.
The model has been slightly valorised: tread cuts in the main landing gear tires, deflection of the ailerons of the horizontal fins, "cables" in the landing gear chambers and on the legs, an element protecting the exhaust from the APU, air inlet covers on the 'belly', several decals from the storage compartment for 'technical' markings .
I painted Gunze C - although due to the oversight I also painted the wings white and they should be Boeing light-gray. Tamiya X-22 final varnish, Tamiya "eye shadow" weathering sets.

vDPh4h2l.jpg

KUuzu8vl.jpg

RJAZiKEl.jpg

e1wNqdZl.jpg

XAKTWtal.jpg

Rs8IAsMl.jpg

T7MWUFUl.jpg

QMzPeF4l.jpg

qWz3RvWl.jpg

X2P3aZEl.jpg

G7d7nfil.jpg

4ZSEktzl.jpg

R8CBruVl.jpg

Sorry for so many photos ;)

• Like 33

44 minutes ago, Skodadriver said:

Excellent model, thanks for sharing.

Are the wings on SP-LSC painted differently from LOT's other 787s? I thought that most 787s had white wings.

Dave G

And now I'm not sure for myself. Propably You are right - fast check-up on jetphotos.com shows, that all polish 787's have white wings. Thanks Dave :)