Best spray booth for extraction?

SpaceMan333

Hello,

I have one of simple ebay spray booths, and fairly happy with it as a starter.  It shifts about 3L / min I think.   I was wondering how higher end booths compare for extraction.  I've seen a spray booth with twin fans sold by Bartsharp and some ebay sellers.  Does anyone have experience of this one and would they recommend it?  How does it compare with a Benchvent?

Thanks

I can only comment on the Benchvent 300. It aint cheap but you get what you pay for and when you are dealing with health damaging and explosive fumes I would go with the best you can afford. Just make sure the fans are suitable for volatile fumes, I think they need to be spark free, sheilded or both making them suitable for airbrushing.

Just for comparison the BV300D shifts 355 cubic metres/hour, yours is shifting 180.

• Like 2

21 hours ago, Head in the clouds. said:

I can only comment on the Benchvent 300. It aint cheap but you get what you pay for and when you are dealing with health damaging and explosive fumes I would go with the best you can afford. Just make sure the fans are suitable for volatile fumes, I think they need to be spark free, sheilded or both making them suitable for airbrushing.

Just for comparison the BV300D shifts 355 cubic metres/hour, yours is shifting 180.

Thanks for the reply....  Sounds like the Benchvent is the way to go.

• Like 2

21 hours ago, Head in the clouds. said:

I'll second that, it is expensive but it works. 

• Like 3