The Rumourmonger

Six97s

Just curious - does anyone here ever visit that sub forum?   I've seen a few threads locked because a thread exists down there.  I've looked at it a couple of times, but I've no wish to wade through pages of aircraft discussion to find something that might only be of passing interest, so it's never going to be a regular stop for me.  🤷‍♂️

• Sad 1

I don't want to upset the mods but it does seem that the vehicle section discussions on new or upcoming kits get shut down when similar discussions on say the armour section are allowed to run, see 

10 hours ago, Vesa Jussila said:

What would be helpful in future is that if there is link to discussion where to continue. Not just locked topic. It's sometimes difficult find things inside Rumourmonger.

This! 

Like when the Airfix 2021 thread was shut down, I still haven't found half the subsequent threads for the new kits, and there was no place to really discuss things that don't apply specifically to any particular kit. 

On 08/02/2021 at 09:47, Coors54 said:

I don't want to upset the mods but it does seem that the vehicle section discussions on new or upcoming kits get shut down when similar discussions on say the armour section are allowed to run, see 

And we close them down when we find them. But thanks for pointing them out.